Child-Centered Education Saves Disadvantaged Children
- Check with seller
- Published date: July 8, 2019
- New Delhi, Delhi, India
The mental growth of children greatly depends on the kind of educational content they come across - be it at home, outside while playing, or through the abundance of media around them. All this goes for a toss when disadvantaged children live in an unsafe and unhealthy environment where their progress stops. The work of CRY enables children to uplift themselves by engaging them in child-centred education programs. If you want to contribute to the meaningful intervention as well, donate to CRY.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Volunteers Kochi (Kerala) August 26, 2018 100.00 Rs.
ATTENTION...May God help the people of Kerala Flood Victims… People of Kerala really Need Our Help & Here Are I am ready to help out some families, who needed some necessary things, food, cloth, medicine, light, cash, etc ... All the help ...