Best Dentist in Bangalore
- Check with seller
- Published date: February 20, 2021
- Bangalore, Karnataka, India [ #37941 Ad Views - 7 ]
What Is Tooth Abrasion and Tooth Erosion?
Abrasion and erosion are two types of damage that can wear away the tooth’s outer covering, the enamel. Sometimes they also affect deeper parts of the tooth.
- Abrasion is the loss of tooth structure due to mechanical forces from a foreign element. It is caused by something rubbing or scraping against the teeth. Brushing too hard is a common cause of abrasion. Toothpicks can cause abrasion. So can partial dentures or retainers that you can remove.
- Acid Erosion also known as dental erosion is the irreversible loss of tooth structure due to chemical dissolution of acids that are not of bacterial origin. It is generally a chronic disease of children between the ages of 5 and 17 Usually the acids are in citrus fruits and other foods. Stomach acids can also cause erosion if they come up into the throat and mouth. This problem is called acid reflux. People with an eating disorder can get tooth erosion because of repeated vomiting. Even the chlorine and other chemicals in a swimming pool can cause erosion over time in the tooth.
How much does Overdentures cost?
Just like any other cosmetic procedure, it is very difficult to assess the exact implant overdenture cost. If you want to know the exact cost of this procedure, then consulting with a dentist is probably the best option. The exact price can only be known after proper diagnosis of the condition and then they create a customized treatment plan which can help calculate the cost more accurately.
What are the symptoms of canker sores?
Aphthous ulcers typically begin as reddened, flat macules on mucosa which develop into ulcers that are covered with a yellow-grey fibrinous membrane that can be scraped away. A reddish ring surrounds the ulcer. They occur inside your mouth, under your tongue, inside your cheeks or lips. You will experience pain or burning sensation in your mouth a day or two days before the sores appear.
What should one expect after Root canal treatment in Bangalore?
Following the completion of Root canal treatment in Bangalore, the tooth may feel very sensitive sometimes as a result of natural tissues inflammation, particularly if there is pain or infection just before the procedure. This level of sensitivity or discomfort can commonly be managed with over-the-counter analgesics as approved by simply our dentists after Root canal treatment in Bangalore. The majority of patients are able to return to their regular activities the next day.
- Maintaining good oral hygiene is essential, with the habit of regular brushing.
- It is highly recommended to not eat or drink anything for several hours after the root canal treatment since the treated region is numb. There happen to be chances of accidentally biting on your teeth or tongue while chewing because of momentary loss in sensation. One will be able to eat properly after the numbness wears off.
- Keep away from hard and crunchy foods for a few days after a root canal treatment is done.
- Chances are that some of the temporary filling can wear off in between appointments. If the entire filling wears off, then you may need to consult the dentist immediately.
What is Orthodontic/Braces Treatment?
Orthodontic treatment, commonly called as braces treatment, involves correction of misaligned teeth using braces. Apart from aligning teeth, orthodontic treatment helps to restore a person’s bite, the function of their teeth and aesthetics. In fact, it plays an important role in preventing dental conditions like cavities and gum diseases that commonly occur in the case of malalignment.
How Does a Cavity Form on your teeth?
How do the tiny bacteria in your mouth dissolve the hardest substance in your body and create cavities? How does a cavity form on your teeth? The main reason for cavity formation is poor oral hygiene. When we don’t brush and floss properly, softened food remains in contact with the teeth.
Bacteria in the mouth use these remains as a source of their food and produce acids that have the potential to dissolve enamel and cause cavities. These cavities now become areas where food keeps getting lodged very often.
Why would I need a dental veneer?
- Discoloration: When your teeth are stained or discolored and can’t be whitened by bleaching
- Chipped or worn outteeth: When a tooth has worn out, veneer is the best possible treatment to correct it.
- Uneven spaces or a large gap between the upper front teeth: In such cases placing a veneer will help to make the teeth appear aesthetically good.
- Anamolies: Anamolies like Enamel Hypoplasia, Fluorosis, Amelogenesis Imperfecta, etc.
Benefits of teeth whitening:
- Bright smile: Aesthetics is the priority of the patients for achieving white teeth. This treatment will brighten up the teeth and make them appear attractive.
- Removal of Stains and Discoloration: Tooth whitening will remove unaesthetic stains and discoloration from the tooth surface.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Health - Beauty Bangalore (Karnataka) February 17, 2021 400000.00 Rs.
Do you want to transfer your patient by air ambulance from Bangalore to another city for the best treatment? If yes, call King Ambulance, which is the best medical solution that anyone can take advantage of in an emergency. King ambulance has an ICU ...
Health - Beauty Bangalore (Karnataka) February 15, 2021 500.00 Rs.
Best Breast Cancer Doctor in Bangalore | Dr.Murali Subramanian - Get the best consultation and treatment from the best breast cancer specialist in Bangalore. To know more, visit: https://www.drmuralisubramanian.com/breast-cancer/ Dr Murali Subramania...
Health - Beauty Bangalore (Karnataka) February 8, 2021 500.00 Rs.
To know more log on to www.kamaleyehospital.com Best Shoulder Specialist in Bangalore | Dr.Sushal Shanthakumar specialized in arthroscopic (keyhole) and minimally invasive surgery of Shoulder and Knee. To know more, visit: https://praxisorthocare.com...