Lasers in Dentistry
- Check with seller
- Published date: April 9, 2020
- New Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India [ #29197 Ad Views - 4 ]
In the advanced world of the dental industry, where the laser technologies are adding various advantages in the daily dental practice that can help you to make your patients fully satisfied. Dental lasers can be used for both soft tissue & hard tissue along with teeth whitening, improve "gummy" smile, pain therapy & many other dental treatments.
If you want to know more about dental lasers or need an expert's advice, call @9650 056 363
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Health - Beauty New Delhi (Delhi) April 7, 2020 Check with seller
Portable Dental X-Ray machines are becoming the preferred choice of the top dental practitioners, especially who has running multi-chair dental clinic. So if you don't have much space in your clinic or running a multi-chair clinic, then this machine ...
Health - Beauty New Delhi (Delhi) March 31, 2020 Check with seller
Dental milling Machine is the part of CAM (Computed aided Manufacturing) used for the manufacturing of error-free and more precise crowns, copings, bridges and other restorations with no requirement of any expertise. Here are some points that ma...
Health - Beauty New Delhi (Delhi) March 26, 2020 Check with seller
The dental compressor is an essential equipment for the functioning of a dental chair. Before purchasing a dental compressor for your dental clinic, some criteria have to be taken care of, for example, hygiene of compressed air, noise level, moisture...