Pharma industry needs new technology to develop exclusive medicine
- 560102.00 Rs.
- Published date: April 19, 2021
- Bengaluru, Bangalore, Karnataka, India [ #39778 Ad Views - 3 ]
In an aspect, India is looking like a big market for each industry available on the earth. From two points this direction arrived. One is its huge population another is growing vastly as compared to any other developed country in the world.
Indian Pharmaceutical Industry will attain new heights of growth in the next five years. The Pharma consultants helping to the key drivers for this spectacular growth are:
(a) availability of good resources and
(b) liberalization of medical technologies.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Health - Beauty Bangalore (Karnataka) April 14, 2021 15999.00 Rs.
Direct to to consumer or D2C genetic testing will let you know about your genetic information with deep insights. Bione; one of the known players of D2C genetic and microbiome testing with latest technology will offer personalised test and diet couns...
Health - Beauty Bangalore (Karnataka) April 9, 2021 Check with seller
Zealthy is a healthtech company dedicated towards women’s health. If you are searching for Best Gynecologist in India. Get Phone Numbers, Address, Reviews, Photos, for the best gynecologist near your city at our website Zealthy. Call at +91 636 636 3...
Health - Beauty Bangalore (Karnataka) February 20, 2021 Check with seller
What Is Tooth Abrasion and Tooth Erosion?Abrasion and erosion are two types of damage that can wear away the tooth’s outer covering, the enamel. Sometimes they also affect deeper parts of the tooth. Abrasion is the loss of tooth structure due to mech...