commercial interior designer in mumbai
- 100000.00 Rs.
- Published date: April 24, 2018
- Wadala, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Theoretically, interior designers and commercial architects have been highly trained with great knowledge of architectural principles. Speaking in terms of history, these two study different things. For commercial architects, they are in a field that is regulated. Above this, commercial architects have the responsibility of designing homes that are safe for the occupants. Because most commercial architects work with the primary structure of a home, this gives them more opportunity to make changes in a home.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Home - Furniture - Garden Supplies Delhi (Delhi) November 14, 2019 45556.00 Rs.
With furniture that is both stylishly designed yet still within an affordable budget, Zorin is one of the top furniture manufacturers and wholesale furniture suppliers in India. If you have a requirement for high quality and sturdy beds, study table,...
Home - Furniture - Garden Supplies Ahmedabad (Gujarat) November 13, 2019 Check with seller
Are you looking for the best bedroom decor ideas? Here are a few bedroom interior design tips and ideas. You can also get your personalized home décor ideas from the expert. The first step is to book your consultation with us. We are available...
Home - Furniture - Garden Supplies Mumbai (Maharashtra) November 13, 2019 Check with seller
SIMONE Naturally Inspired is India’s first luxury home decor store inspired by nature. SIMONE showcases a range of globally sourced merchandise, with a focus on decorative artefacts and accessories, accent furniture and fine fabrics. Conceptual...