Krazymantra Fraud Investigation Officer JOB
- Check with seller
- Published date: February 2, 2019
- Shyamal, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Initiate effective communications with customers, financial institutions, and cardholders as necessary for obtaining verification of information and handling chargebacks, Daily review and disposition of transactions flagged for investigation, Daily processing and documenting chargebacks, Continuously monitor the status of incoming orders requiring investigation,Utilize multiple internal email management applications to communicate with customers,Identify, document, and communicate detected fraud trends, suspicious transaction characteristics and patterns, Take appropriate action to identify and help minimize the risk posed by fraud patterns and trends,Work with customer service to address customer questions and concerns regarding an investigation,Manage and respond to escalations from internal and external parties with proper urgency and effective communication, Strict adherence to security protocol regarding company and customer data and related communications
· 2+ years of experience in Customer Service or Investigations Specialist role
· 1 year of experience relevant to risk management, fraud investigation, or financial analysis
· Knowledge of credit card processing, payment fraud investigation, prevention techniques, and charge disputes preferred
· Exceptional communication skills, oral and written ability to clearly and concisely communicate in various situations, both internal and external
· Flexibility with full-time schedule, including shift assignments on weekends/evenings
· Strong internet research, Microsoft Office (including Excel) experience and overall PC skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Knowledge of credit card processing, payment fraud investigation, prevention techniques, and chargeback processing
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to recognize non-obvious patterns
- Ability to work independently, react quickly, and solve problems, utilizing the available resources
- Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented
- Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Customer Service West Delhi (Delhi) February 18, 2020 5000.00 Rs.
Different Ground Department of IGI Airport such as Airlines, Ground Handling Companies, Hospitality, Retail Outlet, Food Court & Cargo.
Customer Service West Delhi (Delhi) February 6, 2020 15000.00 Rs.
Candidate should know how to handle the passenger. he /she should be 12th pass. Eligibility criteria is 18-30yrs. Salary package vary between 15000-25000.
Customer Service New Delhi (Delhi) January 31, 2020 Free
Find Nearby Telecaller Jobs for office, home Full / Part Time Online at Best job search site Jobscaln in Delhi, India.For More Details visit @ www.jobsclan.com or call us @ +91-9650820821