Ielts life skills level A1 esol test centre in samrala, sowaddi
200% Easier than IELTS. Approved test from UKBA.
- Over 130 years of history
- Worldwide presense
- Globally recognised
- Benchmark for skills developement
Students are assessed by an experienced teacher at the enrollment session. Higher Skills offer UKBA approved English Language (ESOL) Classes Level A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, and C2. These are for those students who are applying for UK Settlement visa/Marriage Visa/Spouse Visa/Civil Partner, Study Visa, Entrepreneur Visa. If you are not sure what your level of English is, an assessment can be given by a teacher from Higher Skills at one of the enrolment sessions. They will then advise you about your level and, if appropriate, suggest a suitable class according to your requirement.
We have experienced faculty for ESOL students. We provide them study material which is prepared by our experienced staff which will help students to achieve first class passing marks which is required by UKBA to log UK Settlement Visa. • We guarantee that we will make you achieve the desired Level so that you can pass the UK visa English test. Already students have passed this test through us and have secured their Visa’s. We assure 98% success rate because of our training schedule.
- Training Classes: - Monday to Friday.
- Internal Testing (Verbal & Written):- Every Saturday.
- Every Saturday students get to know themselves that whether they are prepared for their final exam or not.
- No online test. No computer based exam.
- ESOL Level A1 – Only LISTENING and SPEAKING test.
- We have separate classes for weak students.
- We teach through the medium of native language of north India (Punjabi).
- We define a narrow syllabus band and guarantee that nothing beyond its scope would be asked in the exam. The idea is for the student to utilize their time only on the relevant course.
- Identify students ability with the course designed catering to the student’s individual needs, rather than a whole class requirement.
- Small Class sizes to ensure maximum time to each student for training and coaching combined with high quality teaching.
- Internal training held same as the final exam so that student get familiar and will not get confused during the final exam.
- Final exam will held in Higher Skills premises only.
- What differentiates us from others is the professionalism and expertise in test preparation and this dedication will lead us spread wings wider and wider.
Duration: Minimum 40 hours of classroom interaction (Recommended)
The intended purpose of this program is to help all those who wish to demonstrate their linguistic abilities as is required by the UKBA to apply for the Marriage/ Spouse/ Settlement Visa. To help learners achieve the ‘Usage and Use’ of language level that confirms to the Common European framework of Reference Level A1 The program is open to all others who desire to enhance their English Language performance skills in their day-to-day life.
Highly recommended for people applying for the marriage Visa
Learn more about UK Marriage Visa/Spouse Visa
Duration: A minimum of 120 hours of classroom interaction
This is a task based performance oriented English Language Skill development program designed for all those who wish to apply for Work Permit or Student Visa in the UK. The unique feature of this program is the ‘scaling concept’ and the graded learning materials that not only develops the language concepts and skills but also helps learners to measure and gauge their [individual] progress. This is a preparation for all four skills of CEFR Level B1 and B2 all teaching [preparatory] materials conform to International curriculum.
Highly recommended for people applying for Student Visa Tier 4 or Work Permit Tier 2