Indian State Imposes 'Fat Tax' on Fast Food
- Check with seller
- Published date: November 15, 2016
- Cochin, Kerala, India
India's southern state of Kerala have placed a tax on hamburgers, pizza and other fast food. But the tax rate of branded food restaurants is very high compared to unbranded restaurants or street vendors as they are serving same kinds of food.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Legal East Delhi (Delhi) August 24, 2019 850.00 Rs.
Make my digital signature provide class 2 digital signature certificate and it is one of the best provider of digital signature certificate in all over India at a pocket-friendly rate. If you are looking for a digital signature certificate in India, ...
Legal Akkayapalle (Andhra Pradesh) June 27, 2019 15000.00 Rs.
We are providing work from home opportunity.Are you looking for online job without any investment?Real online jobs guide you to make real income from online with the help of your computer/laptop/mobile.Best Online Job for College Students.Work from h...
Legal Kalka (Haryana) June 17, 2019 Free
Lady Detectives is the best Detective agency in Delhi. It provides services such as Personal Investigation includes services such as Pre Matrimonial Investigation, Post Matrimonial investigation, love affair investigation, divorce case investigation,...