Indian State Imposes 'Fat Tax' on Fast Food
- Check with seller
- Published date: November 15, 2016
- Cochin, Kerala, India
India's southern state of Kerala have placed a tax on hamburgers, pizza and other fast food. But the tax rate of branded food restaurants is very high compared to unbranded restaurants or street vendors as they are serving same kinds of food.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Legal Ahmedabad (Gujarat) April 16, 2020 Free
NiftySIS - School management softwareis the best online tool to manage your school database. The school management systemcan be online as well as offline. The online system is more popular in the conte...
Legal New Delhi (Delhi) February 17, 2020 Free
Pre and Post, Matrimonial is one of the most significant realities. In relationships we accept that the relationships are made in paradise however now a days we accept that the confidence is vital and significant for the couples. In pre/post Matrimon...
Legal Mohali (Punjab) February 3, 2020 160055.00 Rs.
Eduworld is the top most visa consultant agency in Chandigarh and Mohali. We are best in visa permit and extension for different countries. For more detail, Call Now !+91-842-719-9441.