TM registration online | How to register trademark
- Check with seller
- Published date: July 22, 2021
- Chennai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India [ #43037 Ad Views - 11 ]
It is necessary to have a TM registration in order to obtain trademark protection. It's crucial to register your trademark since it stops others from copying it and using it to misrepresent other products. Trademarks let people recognise a brand and its value in a single glance, such as Nike's tick sign emblem or Puma's jumping wildcat logo.
Unlike patents, trademarks do not have a set length of validity. Unlike patents, which expire after 20 years, trademark filing registrations expire after 10 years, but unlike patents, trademarks can be renewed for another 10 years.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Legal Chennai (Tamil Nadu) June 30, 2021 500.00 Rs.
The facts of your purchase, tax paid on purchases, sales, and tax received on sales are all displayed on a GST return filing. If your firm has a revenue of more than 40 lakhs, you must register for GST as a seller or service provider. Vakilsearch can...
Legal Chennai (Tamil Nadu) May 18, 2021 20.00 Rs.
Import export license - The Director-General of Foreign Trade (DGFT) of the Ministry of Commerce issues the code, which does not need to be filed or renewed. Importers need IEC to clear customs and export their goods, as well as to send money to inte...
Legal Chennai (Tamil Nadu) May 11, 2021 20.00 Rs.
Class 3 digital signature mean that a company has a cleaner workflow by limiting the time and expense for signing papers and contracts. The requisite persons may sign the documents in a button press. This is particularly helpful if the signer is in a...