How AI Can Play A Vital Role In The Healthcare Industry?
- Published date: July 27, 2021
- Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India [ #43202 Ad Views - 6 ]
AI enables the doctor to make better decisions driven by data, thus providing them with a holistic picture. The analysis of customer health data allows researchers to understand future scenarios better and prepare for them. According to research by Frost & Sullivan, healthcare outcomes can be improved by 30 – 40% with the help of AI. But there are much more benefits of AI for the healthcare industry. Check out this video to know more about the benefits of AI in healthcare. Our online pharmacy app developers, and Telemedicine app developers at EMedStore, have seen that AI in pharma and as well as healthcare, offers a variety of benefits. Leveraging AI for pharma & healthcare is one of the most promising areas.
View Video Source:
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Health - Beauty - Fitness Ahmedabad (Gujarat) July 27, 2021 Free
The jaundice is the pigment called bilirubin, excessively accumulated. Few tests are possible to detect the jaundice, which is usually curable if treated on time, like liver function. SN Gastro and Liver Clinic is Ahmedabad's most trusted jaundice ho...
Health - Beauty - Fitness Ahmedabad (Gujarat) July 23, 2021 Free
Telemedicine application is proving to be a revolutionary solution for hospitals and healthcare providers as remote doctor consultation continues to gain traction. As Telemedicine is giving plenty of benefits to all the stakeholders its adoption has ...
Health - Beauty - Fitness Ahmedabad (Gujarat) July 22, 2021 Free
The wide adoption of Telemedicine App is fairly recent; its advent is not so new. The first use of Telemedicine, although not so advanced, dates back to as far as the 1960s. The first documented use of telemedicine is that of the University of Nebras...