Buy Sporlac Powder And Probiotic - Sanzymebiologics
- Check with seller
- Published date: September 2, 2021
- Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India [ #44273 Ad Views - 6 ]
The year was 1949, post-World War II, Prof. O.Nakayama and Prof. Mashita of Yamanashi University isolated a strain of Lactobacillus from green malt. The time of discovery of this strain showing potential health benefits was perfect as the health of Japanese soldiers was deteriorating around that time. The potential benefits of this Lactobacillus strain against diarrhoea and constipation was proved in 1964 and after 3 decades, Lactobacillus aka SPORLAC still stands as one of the most trusted probiotics till date.
SPORLAC satisfies the above mentioned requirements of an efficient probiotic with following technical criteria:
- Genetically stable strains and phage resistance
- Viability during processing and storage
- Large-scale production
- Oral administration of SPORLAC is unlikely to cause toxicity and it shows resistance to heat and intestinal fluids over other non-spore formers. It is well tolerated, non-pathogenic and non-toxicogenic. In vitro studies showed that its spore preparation is neither mutagenic nor genotoxic.
- It’s consumption as an added food ingredient from its intended use up to 2 x 109 cfu/serving and estimated daily intakes of 36.4 x 109 cfu of SPORLAC spores/day is considered safe.
HOW SPORLAC ACTS?
- Spore formation of SPORLAC is different from other Lactobacillus strains as these spores form by microencapsulation process where calcium-lipicolinic acid-peptidoglycan complex is generated allowing higher stability in humidity, temperature, storage and GI tract alterations.
- This coat takes 4 hours to reach the duodenum where the spores germinate and become metabolically active by facultative anaerobes and produce lactic acid as their fermentation product.
- SPORLAC has an antagonistic effect towards any abnormally growing bacteria and restores the normal balance of intestinal microflora.
- The intestinal balance of microflora affects the intestine metabolism, thereby influencing nutrition, drug efficacy, physiological functions, aging, and other immunological functions.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Other Services Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh) August 30, 2021 Check with seller
Buy Dalmia DSP cement at the best price online. We supply all brands of cement and With grades like OPC PPC & DSP. COD in Hyderabad in Hyderabad. For more information visit now: https://www.buildersmart.in/dalmia-dsp-cement
Other Services Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh) August 25, 2021 Check with seller
Know more about the types of equipment used in construction sites such as Excavators, Bulldozers, Tractors, Loaders, Dumpers, Cranes, etc. For more information visit now: https://www.buildersmart.in/blogs/construction-equipment/
Other Services Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh) August 23, 2021 Check with seller
Sanzyme Biologics is a group company of Sanzyme Private Limited (formerly known as Uni-Sankyo Limited). Prior to 2001, Sanzyme only produced probiotics and enzymes for its own brands – Sporlac and Sanzyme. After 2005, Sanzyme began work in the ingred...