Stainless Steel Forged Fitting Manufacturer
- 200.00 Rs.
- Published date: February 23, 2021
- Laxmi Niwas,, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India [ #38005 Ad Views - 5 ]
Stainless Steel Forged Fittings are usually used to change the course in the piping system. The entire range of SS forged fittings is respected for high durability, sturdy finish, precise extents, smooth finish, robust project, and resistance features. these are extensively used in various industrial and engineering sectors such as petrochemical, power generation, and other applications where high compression, vibration or severe plummeting agents are the anxiety.
Offfice:- +91 99202 09356
Email:- [email protected]
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Other Services Mumbai (Maharashtra) February 22, 2021 Check with seller
Modelling agencies Mumbai has an extensive experience of six years in modeling management. We provide a diverse range of modeling services in Mumbai like Kids Modelling, Male Modelling, Female Modelling, Professional Modelling Portfolio, Fashion Phot...
Other Services Mumbai (Maharashtra) February 21, 2021 Check with seller
Yale is one of the world’s oldest lock manufacturers and part of ASSA ABLOY Group, the global leader in access solutions. Since 1840 we have protected homes and peace of mind. Our story started in small lockshop in US when Linus Yale created his firs...
Other Services Pune (Maharashtra) February 19, 2021 4100.00 Dollar US$
Global Spoil Detection Based Smart Label Market was valued US$ 1.0 Bn in 2019 and is expected to reach US$ 3.21 Bn by 2027 at a CAGR of 15.69 % during the forecast period. The report includes the analysis of impact of COVID-19 lock-down on the revenu...